June 30, 2010

Quick pic...


I'm such a big fan of posts with pictures so I thought I'd put one up! If you haven't heard, JT and I have rallied the troops to join us in a half marathon in November. So, this is a picture of us at Umstead park where we do lots of our training. It's our favorite place because there are about 12 miles of trails to run on, it's in the shade, and you feel like you're in a whole 'nother world right in the middle of Raleigh! 4 months and 8 days until the big race!

3 comments:

Serena Lynn said...

I'm the first follower! Your blog title reminds me of that Relient K song we listened to in high school.....

pappymimi said...

YEAHHHHH!!!! Now we can follow both families through pixs and fun times....
Miss you....
Love,
Mom and Dad

KB said...

aw! Cute picture of you two! Are you sure you want to do a half? I am at 8 miles and I am ready to die! My race is at the end of august...jon is doing it too, he just doesn't know it yet =)