September 5, 2012

Back to Pittsburgh!

The 3 of us packed the mama wagon and headed to Pittsburgh to spend (what we thought would be) a quiet weekend with JT's parents.  When we arrived around 4:30am we were made aware that we had a full house.. Kristy, Jon, and the kids were sleeping right upstairs!!!  Oh how ecstatic I was!!  I love that family and miss them so much.  Needless to say we didn't rest much, but had a blast.  Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Grace is going to be such a great mama.  She took to Jet right away; helping to feed him, play with him,  give him a bath, and do anything she could to help out.  And of course, Eva followed suit :)

Jet's huge!!

Cousin love!

Jet with Grandma Emrick



The girls and our super tall tower!

Standard


On Saturday we went on a nice walk/hike on a nearby nature trail.  We got rained on so we left early, but had a blast nonetheless.



Mom and Dad

The girls!

Got these silhouette pictures of the kids.  I thought they were neat :)




Jet with Aunt Kristy!  I love how much she loves him :)


 Love this girl!!

The power duo



The boys

The girls

JT and I wanted to go for a walk and everyone decided to stay home... except for Andyman!  What a fun walk that was!




Aunt Kristy and Uncle Jon!!

It was a refreshing weekend as I got my fill of those kiddos for now (I miss them already!).  Jackson is getting so tall, he'll have me by several inches in no time.  He really loved playing with Jet and was so reliable all weekend.  Gracie Lou still has a smile that could melt the Arctic.  Eva can make you laugh by the few, random comments she makes!  Andy loves to play and laugh.  What a special family.  Not to mention the two that love family more than anything and sacrifice so much when we're there to make everyone feel comfortable, happy, and full!  We love you Mom and Dad!  Can't wait to see everyone again!!

2 comments:

pappymimi said...

Wonderful pictures. We had a great weekend having everyone home. Yeah, a little crazy at times, but all worth it. Always a sad couple of days after everyone leaves. We'll be putting the last of the toys away today!!!
Love to All,
Mimi and Pappy

KB said...

Oooh, just saw these....super cute! I'm getting excited to have Jet all to myself soon! Wish we could have visited more, thanks for lovin' on my kids!