October 28, 2012

Chalk fun

I'm trying to find fun activities to do with Jet now that he's getting a little older; a little more able to interact and use his motor skills.  So, while waiting for Daddy to come home we broke out a favorite childhood pastime of mine... sidewalk chalk!  Jet obviously didn't know what to do with it, but he explored this new thing in his own way.  He inspected it carefully as a baby does and then tried to eat it.  I showed him how to use it by drawing some things and I also traced him.  He enjoyed our time nonetheless.  I had quite a blast as it's always nice to get out and breathe fresh air.  Life is fun with this kid :)























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! It won't be long before he is scribbling away on his own!

The Carey's said...

Still can't stand how cute this kid is!