JT's parents got the chance to come visit for a few days and what a treat it was! We mostly just spent time together but we also went to a Mexican restaurant and experienced the juicer :) I didn't get many pictures from the week but thought I would record what I could. We love you Mom and Dad! Thanks for making the trip!!
They bought Jet these bunny ears for Easter... isn't he so cute??!!!?
Dad was quite skeptical about the juice machine but was a trooper nonetheless. He tried (and finished) every juice JT put in front of him. Here's a "green" juice that included onions in it... Mom and I opted out on that one ;)
And just because I have them... a few pictures of Jetman eating his snack. I just think he's adorable no matter what he's doing!
Our kids are so blessed to have grandparents who love them so much. I'm one thankful Mama!






1 comment:
Kids! Its is plural now! :) So excited for you as your family grows to include one more. Love and miss you a whole bunch! ` Animal
Post a Comment