May 7, 2013

We have a driver already

We got this police car for Jet Thomas when he was born (with a gift card). I knew he wouldn't be able to use it for a while but I also knew I wouldn't regret using the gift for such a neat toy. Well, patience paid off and he loves it! There have been times where we can't find him in the house and we'll frantically run to different rooms and he inevitably snuck into the playroom, opened the car door, got in and was waiting for us to push him around. Thanks Paul and Sam for the great gift! This parenting thing is getting more fun by the day :)




1 comment:

Jet's Grandma said...

He is too adorable for words! I just love Jet and miss him already!

I think JT is right - Jet is getting a jump on his driving skills because he wants to be ready for his first citizen's arrest!