I received a "reminder" from my google calendar that it was time to put more pictures on the blog (which is mysteriously my mother's email too... strange). So google calendar, here ya go!
This is how he sleeps sometimes. "Floating hands" is what we call them. Just lifts them in the air and keeps them there for quite a while. Mom says it brings her back to when I was a baby because I did the same thing all the time (she called mine floating hands so it just stuck with Jet too).
Aunt Beth put sunglasses on Jet, silly but cute!
Hope that holds my "google calendar" over for a while :)





2 comments:
What a coincidence. How amazing that you updated, JUST when I was starting to wonder if there were EVER going to be more pictures of Jet any day now!
I am totally enamored with this child! Those floating hands - don't you just watch them? They are mesmerizing to me. What an excellent picture of his hands in mid-air.
And of course that little Jet smile just melts my heart.
Love your new border too!
OK. I can make it til I see him tomorrow.
Thanks mom! I really like your comments on here, they make my day :)
Post a Comment