What a fantastic weekend I had! My husband was gracious enough to watch Jet from Saturday morning until late Sunday night so I could ride with Katharine down to CIU and help throw Rebekah a shower. We are so excited for her and Izzy to commit themselves to each other and a covenant with Christ on July 28th.. so close!! Katharine and I had intelligent conversations (nothing less when Katharine is around) on our drive down. We then got cooking in the kitchen. Katharine made lemon squares and fruit/chocolate fondue. I was in charge of the cake. Katie and Alex helped with decorations, games, and other foods too. We all pretty much helped out in every direction until it came together in the end. Thanks, Katie for hosting the shower at your apartment (that was a lot of girls in one room!), and to all 3 of these ladies for their hard work. In between preparations we got to spend time with Rebekah chatting, making favors, and just having a great time together. What a successful weekend ladies! Below are many pictures... enjoy!
Katie and Katharine posing with the just-started cake in the freezer
Alex and Rebekah
Rebekah and Lenae
Lexi and Katie
The final spread!
Kim and Katharine
Me and Katharine
Beautiful bride-to-be!
Lots of gifts!
This is the game where everyone broke off into teams of 3 and had one roll of toilet paper to create (on a model) a wedding dress for Rebekah. Rebekah then chose her 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices. I was seriously impressed.
I just love Kimberly :)
All of the ladies!
After the shower.. we were quite exhausted!
Love you girls so much!!!
The bridal party!
So excited for you Rebekah!!














No comments:
Post a Comment