What a special day :) I absolutely love being a mom to this amazing little boy and JT did a good job spoiling me and letting me know how much I'm appreciated. Enjoy the pictures below.
First we went to church. Little man was so sweet all day :)
Then we came home and JT made waffles. After that my boys gave me my cards and present.
I will post about what this present was in the next few days.
Then we went out to El Dorado (no pictures) which is my idea of great Mexican food. We wrapped up the evening cuddling on the couch. *sigh* what a perfect day with my favorite boys :)
Let's not forget my sweet oldest brother sent me flowers. He's always taken good care of me and Matthew as he is the oldest and feels a responsibility to do so.
Thanks Michael, that meant so much to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment