May 30, 2012

Mammy :)

This is a quick Happy Birthday shootout to my oh so special Mom.  Words can't express what she means to me and how special of a person she is.  My life is sweetened because of her presence, kindness, and friendship we have.  And of course life is getting even more special as she is a grandma now (even though she looks like my sister).  Jet lights up for her and I think it's because of that special feeling you can only get from Grandma.  Here are a few pictures we have of him and her.  We love you Mom.  Thanks for being such a great Mom.  I couldn't have dreamed of a better one and I pray that I, too, can love my kids with the same passion that you have loved us.  Happy Birthday :)

This is when he was just minutes old!  Love these ladies!!




This is Mom pretending to be the duck :)



No comments: