September 26, 2012

Park Play Date!

One of the biggest blessings in my life as a mom is the community of wonderful stay at home mom's in our church.  I just love these ladies.  They are fun, reliable, intelligent, wise, witty, crafty, patient, loving, filled with grace, and down to earth.  They know how to pick me up and keep me grounded at the same time.  I can't describe how thankful I am to have them.  We are starting once-a-month play dates so the kids can play together and (more importantly) so we can have fellowship with each other.  I "hosted" this time around and everyone met at the park up the street from our house.  We brought lunch and then had a blast on the playground.  The babies got to swing and eat wood chips while the bigger kids swung on the tire swing and mastered the monkey bars.  I tried to get a picture of every kid but Chrissy left with her girls before I got to them.  Thanks again ladies!  Looking forward to October and seeing everyone who couldn't make it to this month!

Jet and one of the "3 musketeer's" Aiden  


Look at those blue eyes :)  Picture not edited!







Poor Caleb, once I started shooting pictures he was done with the swing.

Jet and the other "3 musketeer" Caleb!



Sweet boy


Caleb's sweet kicks


Love that scrunch face!




 One smiles then the other one stops!

Precious Aiden

Sweet Addison :)


Love that face!

Lining up the wood chips.  So, this is where we're headed to in about 4 months.



Tried to get one of all 4 babies, didn't quite happen :)

The 3 musketeer's!!

Sweet Mullin Kids!

Hayden

Carly


Brody



Love this one!

Annabelle


The Behringer kids 
The lovely Zoe

Crazy Max

And more of Jetman :)

Jet loves Miss Erin

 So cozy in the stroller ready to head home.  What a great day!





4 comments:

beth said...

HIS JEANS! oh my gosh this is a new level of cuteness summer!

JT and Summer said...

Beth, your comment just made my day :)

Anonymous said...

He could model for Baby GAP! Can I just say my grandson is adorable?

JT and Summer said...

Haha! We'd make millions! .. not bias :)