October 14, 2012

The Haaaaamptons (said in a snooty voice)

One of JT's best buddies from college (Chris) got married a week ago in the Hampton's, New York.  JT had 4 roommates that shared a house in college, and each of the 5 gentlemen have gotten married and each of the gentlemen have been in all their weddings (does that make sense??).  At each wedding there are also other old friends of JT's that know everyone.  So, I've gotten to know his buddies and their wives since we see each other every year or so at a wedding.  We have a fun time whenever we get together.  We arrived on Thursday and attended the rehearsal dinner that night (no pictures, sorry!).  On Friday 6 of us went to breakfast and got to walk around the shops in the town (so fun!). Jessica, Andrea, and I went shopping afterwards where I scored some super cute earrings :)  The boys went back to the large house where the bridal parties were getting ready.  It was quite fun dressing up, eating like kings and queens, and hanging out with old friends.  My mom and dad watched Jet (thanks again!), and enjoyed every moment I'm sure.  Enjoy the pics!

The little shop where we ate breakfast on Friday


The only shot I got of the little town


Our quaint little table outside

I ordered the crispy french toast (aka - french toast covered with walnuts, cereal flakes, then fried and topped with powdered sugar).  Everyone was jealous.

 The wedding was right on the beach.  This was my view, however we were under a tent inside the porch of a building so it really helped keep the sand to a minimum.  Perfect beach wedding set up.

Beautiful Elyssa

Groomsmen

Bridesmaids (the tent made it dark but I didn't want to be the "that girl" with the flash)

We went down to the beach to catch a few shots.  Found this handsome man on the boardwalk ;)



Us, Andrea and Andy, Nate and Jessica

 We serve a big God

Then, we found these cool rocks on the water... sweeeet!








My shoes and a starfish

Mr. Patrick up close (shout out to aunt beth!)

 The table settings were beautiful!

Paul and Sam dancing





The desserts were MADE for beth... mini ice cream cones...

Mini Donuts

 and mini cookies!

Cappuccino (so good!)

Sparklers to end a wonderful evening!




I love this man.

K, didn't know it was that close to my face... so brave.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful couple - and I mean the Rimbeys :).

Thanks for letting us watch Jet. He is one special Little Man.

beth said...

oh man those mini desserts!!! right you are my friend!

gorgeous pictures, glad to see where you guys were : )

beth said...

also i laughed out loud about the starfish. what is wrong with me??

Anonymous said...

Summer -
I think someone forgot to tell you that you're not supposed to out do the bride. You were absolutely STUNNING in that blue dress! What a good lookin' couple you two are!
Glad to see you had a great time.

Love,
Mom R