With 3 little men ages 1, 2, and 3 I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging. However with grandparents wanting to be in the "know" of our lives from afar I thought I'd try to start it up again. And what a better way than with a picture of said little men dressed up like cows?
Chick-Fil-A has "cow appreciation day" once a year. Anyone dressed like a cow from "head to toe" receives a free combo meal of their choice and each child gets a free kids meal. I wasn't planning on going to this simply because every year at every Chick-Fil-A in the country things.get.crazy. The lines are out the door and the indoor playgrounds are backed to the gills with children of all ages. Sometimes it takes an effort just to find the door. Needless to say, sometimes it's just more of a hassle than I prefer to undertake. However, as dinnertime approached with no plans I started to add up the $$ and 2 free adult meals plus 3 kids meals was quite enticing. Within an hour I had cut out cow spots from card stock along with cow ears to staple to card stock head bands. All in all they looked pretty cute and we got our free food. I was also smart and went right before 5pm so the lines weren't so long and we got a table right away.
Thank you, Chick-Fil-A for your super customer service and yummy food!!
No comments:
Post a Comment