July 22, 2015

Our life in pictures

I'm too exhausted to think right now. So I'm just going to post pictures of our life as of late because that's what makes the heart feel good :)











 I must explain that this is how Jet insists on getting carried from the bathtub to his room every.single.night. Thank goodness for Daddy's :)



No, this is not the norm to play outside in our underwear. Do we have moments where we stripped down from wet clothes because we were supposed to be going inside and then stall tactics were played so we stayed outside longer? ... yes. Daddy is the stall master by the way. He just loves those boys!

2 comments:

Grammer said...

I am overjoyed with these pictures!! Those boys are just too adorable. I just love seeing those smiles and all of the antics going on at the Rimbey household! I did wonder about the 'underwear' playtime LOL. But hey, have to go with the flow -)
Love all of you!!

Grammer said...

Great picture of Kathy and Dash! Also, those waffles look worthy of a invite! Yummy!