I am proud to announce that I have a "water baby" :) Jet Thomas loves the water. Or at least he's content with it for now. I've always wanted to get my kids used to and comfortable with the water early on. With my Dad as a dive coach my mom made sure all 3 of us were safe in the water when we were little. I was actually swimming before I could walk. I remember my childhood summer's at the pool loving every minute swimming, diving, and just having a blast. Jet will be getting into the pool soon, but for now I'm getting him used to the water in the bath tub. Enjoy the following pictures and notice the water being dumbed on his head... I pour it on his head and it washes over his face and he's totally fine with it :)
Here comes the water!
Keep those eyes closed buddy!
My clean little Tigger
I love this one :)
Can't wait to take him to the pool! Stay tuned!


2 comments:
Like mother like son! He is sugar sweet! :)
Your comments make me so happy mom! Love you!
Post a Comment