That's right folks, yesterday... we braved the pool... and he did great!! I did my research and found a very warm pool nearby. We got there and he was sound asleep through all the noise and even changing him into his swim diaper (borrowed from Mark and Kristy... thanks guys!). Once we got in the water he stayed asleep, which tells you how warm it was. He woke up slowly and was content the entire time. Nothing could've made me happier. Daddy and I took turns holding him and swishing his legs through the water. And then, I dunked him :) 3 times! Well, not in a row. There's a certain way to do this. You count to three and blow in the baby's face. When you blow, this makes them take a breath and you quickly dunk them in the water and back up again in less than a second. Jet did great. He's used to water on his face from the bathtub, so this was nothing new. I think going under the water was a new sensation so he came up a little confused, but went right back to being content again. I had an absolute blast. This is something I've pictured doing with my new babies ever since I can remember. It was just a special day for me. JT was so supportive and had a blast as well. Can't wait to go again!
Just getting to the pool in my towel outfit!
He's excited, can't you tell?
Excited Momma!
Happy Daddy :)
Getting all dried off
Two towels to make sure he'd be warm!
What a great day!!



1 comment:
Wonderful and memorable day. What great pictures. I noticed the kid in the goggles JT. :)
Post a Comment