February 27, 2012

Seefood diet... over.

Well, now that the baby is here the baby weight must be lost.  Which means I gotta kick the "seafood" diet to the curb and pick up the exercising once more.  I took advantage of the 73 degree weather here and went on my first run in 15 months.  Man, did I feel it!  Jet did great.  I pushed him for 2 miles and he slept the entire time.  It was by a lake and my stroller has a built in iPod jack and speakers so I could listen to music without having headphones on.  It was quite nice. Haven't run since because my legs yell at me every time I sit down or go upstairs, but we'll be hitting the pavement again sometime this week.  Feels good to run, thankful that I can!

Jetman asleep the whole time!


The setup - serious jogging stroller, baby, water, music... check!


Love this little boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look soooo happy my Summer girl...and Jet looks very comfy in his new role as running partner! Love you so much.