Is time flying or what?? Apparently, our Jet Engine is no longer a newborn but is now an "infant" as of today. And we can tell! Here are a few things we've notice this month.
-Definitely laughing/smiling intentionally - especially at funny sounds and when you "run" with his hands.
-He giggles when you tickle him :)
-He knows when play time is over and nap time is beginning. It's very normal for him to cry as I put him down for a nap, and then 30 seconds later he falls right asleep.
-Can see from much farther away now. Jet will follow me or JT around the room with his eyes.
-Trying to roll over, not quite there yet though. However yesterday morning I went in to get him from the night and he had scooted about 1 and a half feet downwards in the crib. He was almost to the other side.. have no idea how that happened!
-Starting to know his name... either that or Mommy and Daddy's voices. We talk to him and he turns his head to look.
-Loves to kick his feet! He will lay down and kick a toy all day long. We have a feeling that once this little boy becomes mobile we will be 2 very tired parents. He's still not hitting/grabbing things with his hands yet, maybe next month!
Well, there ya have it. I was taking pictures of him and he just made the best faces. So, I've put quite a few on here :) Enjoy!
Moving like crazy!
Happy 3 months Jet Engine! You're doing a great job and we love you!!



1 comment:
He is adorable! 3 months old is hard to believe, but enjoy it now because I think you're right, once he's mobile the chase will be on!
Post a Comment