We went to the doctor's yesterday for Jet's 4 month check up. He did great! He weighs 15 pounds 6.5 ounces (making him in the 50% for his age group). He is 25.75 inches long (75%) and I don't know his exact head circumference but I know it's in the 75%. So, he's long and lean :) He did get shots yesterday which was no fun for mommy but he only cried for a few seconds until I started feeding him. He was a little clingy but did great the rest of the day. We started rice cereal tonight (be on the look out for that post soon). He's growing up so fast!! The pictures below are of him at the office and then back home. I ended up taking his onsie off so you could see his band-aids but he hid them beneath his hands :)
You're getting to be such a big boy Jet Thomas!! And we love having the privilege of watching and experiencing your special life unfold :)





2 comments:
I feel privileged too! What a little sweetheart - and he sure lights up for the camera like his mommy. :)
i love how expressive his little eyebrows are : )
Post a Comment