August 21, 2012

Pictures in the Park!

As many of you know Jet has a BFF named Aiden who was born 3 days before him.  Aiden's mom Erin has been a sweet friend to share all these special times with.  We went through the trials and joys of pregnancy through now raising these crazy boys.  I'm so blessed to have a friend I can depend on and laugh with.  Erin, her husband Casey, and Aiden were going to the park near our house to do an impromptu photo shoot and we decided to tag along.  Boy am I glad we did!  Enjoy the pictures below!  (Special thanks to Erin for editing many of the photos and teaching me how!).

Look at those cheeks!


Photography skills if I do say so myself :)

This is JT's high school glove :)



Happy boy!




He got so happy he fell over!

Playing with Daddy is so much fun!









The shots we got of Aiden and Jet weren't the greatest, but they're fun to have anyways :)





 Thought this was a great shot, now we just need those boys to smile on que!


Sweet Moody Family :)









This is one of my fav's!!




Thanks again for a great day at the park Erin, Casey, and Aiden!  We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful families!

OK, proving I'm not a robot is the hardest part of posting...

marcie said...

cute baseball pictures!!! :)