August 6, 2012

New things and Aunt beth

Mr. Jet Thomas is teething again (I think), so we tried giving him a large piece of cold carrot to gnaw on.. and he liked it!  Maybe it was because it was new and exciting, cold, had a taste, whatever it was he went to town.  I was watching quite closely as I didn't want him chomping off a chunk, but he did just fine.  





Aunt Katharine is absolutely stellar on the piano.  She had Jet for his first "piano lesson."  Since he enjoys sounds and punching things, it was quite fun for him :)


And alas, Aunt beth made it to town.  It was toooo short!!  But wonderful nonetheless.  Jet was intrigued by her hair and as a good aunt she allowed him to be entertained by it.  We got to chat a little and more importantly give loving hugs and smiles.  Can't WAIT for Uncle Matthew to come into town and especially for Christmas when we'll all be together.  Love you aunt beth!  Thanks for taking the time to see us and a special thanks to your dad for giving you the ride and the Floro's for hosting!!







favorite :)








Jet with aunt Rebekah


And on the swing with aunt Emily.  Look at that belly!!

1 comment:

beth said...

I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!